When there are scheduled club events at the track we will attempt to post up to the minute notifications of any session cancellations. If nothing is here then we are still attempting to go ahead. Our new surface is much better at drying quickly and we can now usually cope with intermittent showers as they cause only short delays. Use the weather widget to check the current rain radar and forecast.
Thursday March 15 The track session for tonight is on! As of 2pm this afternoon we have decided to proceed with racing tonight at Marty Busch Reserve. See you there!